After the start of COVID-19 related lockdown measures, been forced to work from home till it is fully safe to get back to normal routine
As a good way to relax or de-stress started to cook at home some simple meal which can be enjoyed with less effort or stress to remember complex receipe which is time consuming and requires dedicated time near the hob or gas stove to make. Just simple food….serves 2 persons or 3..
- Rice – 150 gms
- Split Pea Lentils – 150 gms
- Salad Tomatoes – 6
- Baby Potatoes – 6-8
- Green Peas – 200 gms
- Green leafs to garnish coriander or flat leaf parsley
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grated parmegianno cheese
- Cut vegetables into large cubes.
- Put all inside a pressure cooker or pressure cooker for microwave
- Add 600-800 ml water
- Close the lid and cook in microwave for 40 mins at high power.
- If in hob then leave it for 2-3 wishtles in pressure cooker.
- Let it cool down and then garnish with the chopped green leafs before serving.
- Serve with extra virgin olive oil and grated cheese..